Thursday 18 February 2010

ugg boots,it is great for you

Then something happened, we had a big fight and it was really bad. I remember there was a nice sunny day, we were on the bust to shopping mall, then we met this cute guy in the bus, he has brown hair, sparkling eyes, tall, clean shirt and beautiful lips. I was looking at him all the time when we were in the bus. I didn't understand why, but I was so addicted to him. Later I knew that he was also from my school but another department. I was so excited about that guy, and after we got back to the dorm, I was about to tell Tina that I met this really cute guy when we were in the bus. But Tina said she also had something to tell me, I let her talk first, she said something I didn't expect. She said she met this cute guy in the bus and she really liked him, so she asked his number and asked him out already. I was so surprised, because I don't understand when and how she did that so fast. She told me she got off the bus after me, and she asked that guy out. Then there was not much for me to tell. I guess that's it, also I should not tell Tina that. I mean we have similar taste,

Tina is my best friend in college; we have a lot in common. For example, we both like the same music, we both like the same singer, we both like the same color, we both like the same clothes style, we both like singing and sleeping late. When we were in college, we spend a lot of time with each other, we did shopping together, we had meals together, we even took shower together. People know us always say that we are like twins and always show up at the same place.

 we share clothes and makeup, but we don't share boy we like.

Later they started dating, I didn't know how to deal with that, that boy was the first crush of my life. I chose to leave them alone and kept certain distance with them. Some gossip girl told Tina that I had a crush on her boyfriend, she was really mad. I explained to her, but she said if I really treat her as my friend,This year is our first reunion; the whole class had dinner together. I met Tina, she was wearing the same UGG boots as me, then all of a sudden, we felt we miss each other so much and gratitude to have so much in common. UGG is our choice, and we became good friends again. She apologized and now we are good again.
  I should tell her at the very beginning, Things got awkward and we don't talk to each other since then.

http://www.ecougg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment